Get Smart(insult 2 injury Get Smart(insult 2 injury

Im feelin it

Chemical Spill (Sonic) Chemical Spill (Sonic)

Grrrrrrr8 job on this. Sounds nearly dead on. The break downs and the drum patterns were awesome. Sooo A for Awesome!

JustJustified responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it.

Ssj3 - J-e-n-o-v-a Looped Ssj3 - J-e-n-o-v-a Looped

Its pretty good. I like it. I've always loved FF7's music. Although your version sounds a bit slower to me and relaxed. But still this is great.... Good job!

SSJ3-Goku4567 responds:

It is a bit slower. I intended it to be that way. I kinda like it sounding slower like this, but everyone has their own opinions. Thank you for sharing yours~ :D

Pixelated Pixelated

Doesn't really sound goofy. To me it sounds like an intro to some anime. Overall i like it. Great job.

SM64 - Peach's Castle SM64 - Peach's Castle

Great job man i loved it. Nice sounds you chose for this loop. I made a remix like this sometime last year, your should check it out.

VGSongbird responds:

I will. Love to see what you've done with it.

Gato's Song Orchestrated Gato's Song Orchestrated

Good job man.. I love Chrono Trigger. Check out my Chrono remakes. Thanks

New Super Mario Bros. New Super Mario Bros.

Sounds great man, i did this same song awhile back. Love the drums.

MF-Greth responds:

Thanks man

Overdrive Overdrive

I make plenty of beats but i never done dub step b4. any pointers?

aaronmusslewhite responds:

Sure, I'd recommend checking out tutorials on the internet.
There are tons of great ones that let you see exactly how to do some cool stuff to get you started. I don't know what kind of music you make but in dance music, ppl tend to look down their noses at people who use a lot of presets, the only reason I say that is I know it's more acceptable in hip hop. I've just heard tons of rants about people using the same sounds and such. But anyway be sure use a lot of eq. Dubstep has a lot of elements that are constantly fighting each other and need to be carved to sit together. A lot of my older mixes definitely fall short of that haha.
also if you're wanting to make really really filthy stuff, distort your basses a lot. Like a lot. Ohmicide is a great plugin for that. It's all about experimenting until you get it right. If you need to know anything else just hit me. Hope this wasn't too long :( good luck! :D

Donkey Kong Medley Donkey Kong Medley

Good Job i like it! Nice effects also.

fishfood2021 responds:

Thanks bro :D

Bowser's Castle, from SMW Bowser's Castle, from SMW

nice

I like this, very close to the original with better instruments. Check my remix out when u have the chance. http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/343804